Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I should have done this 4 months ago


Charlie was born on January 28th, 2007. Since then, I've been telling myself that I needed to write down every little development, every little smile (god, he has adorable smiles), every little...he rolled over for the first time yesterday, for goodness sakes. I even bought a beautiful blue leather journal to document my first childs every move. Good intentions. That's what I feel I'm full of lately. So, knowing the enjoyment I get in reading the blogs that I've come across on the web and coming to terms with my addiction to my laptop, I've finally decided to start blogging. Why not. Why not? Well...I'm a terrible writer, not sure others would be interested in reading about Charlie, our little lives in Ballard and our three naughty kitties. But here it goes.

No comments: