Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where's my sharpie?

The day has come. I've dreaded it for 14+ months now and it's finally arrived. Charlie's going to daycare. KC and I are starting our "program" tomorrow and Charlie gets to be a "sea turtle" for 4 hours a week while mom is busting her bum on the treadmill. I sharpied his food containers, lunchbox, diaper bag, blankie and extra clothes. I know I'll have separation anxiety. I hope he plays well with others.

Update: Charlie did really well. I met KC in the hall after our workout and we picked him up together. I cried when I dropped him off but the teachers were so kind and told me to give them a call from any phone in the club if I wanted status. I only thought about doing that twice...or many three times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.