Saturday, November 10, 2007

mae mae's cottage

This site is meant for Charlie. A place for me to share little stories, developments and pictures or my beautiful boy. Sometimes though, I get off track. Sometime I have to post something that has nothing or very little to do with that darling boy of mine and this is just that time. My mom is an Interior Designer by trade, by heart, by soul. This woman is amazing and can make your hum-drum average home into a showroom in 10 minutes only using the items already in the home. I swear she needs to go into business for herself...her girls have all told her this time and time again. Stepping into her cottage home is like stepping into a magazine. She creates whimsical yet elegant vignettes and for as long as I can remember always decorates for the holidays...always. I was able to capture a few shots of her Halloween decorations before she packed them away.




2 comments:

Carrell said...

Thanks Buffy for allowing me into the "Halloween" cottage. I don't get to see your Mother that much anymore so this keeps me up on her decorating.

The picture of Charlie and Dalton couldn't be cuter!
Carrell

Anonymous said...

Mom is the best. And I need her up here to help my apt. Now that I think I'll be there for a while it could use some help. I'm sad I coldn't come down to L.A. with you and Charlie.

-Auntie Meg