Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Haricut

Charlie had is first haircut on Thursday and it went better than I imagined. We headed over to Lil' Klippers in the Wallingford Center for our 3:15 appointment. KC stayed home from work that day so the whole gang was there, Dada, Mama, Auntie Meg and Charlie. Lynette greeted Charlie with a huge smile and reminded me of Go-go (my sister's mother-in-law), sweet, kind and expressive, she talked directly to Charlie and made him so comfortable. He hopped right into that rocket and away he went. No tears, no whining, some fidgeting but not much. The only time you could tell he was a little uneasy was when Lynette started cutting around his ears. He swatted at her hands. As soon as he was finished, you could tell he was a little boy and no longer a baby. We stepped next door to Trophy Cupcakes for a sweet treat afterward.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.....is he cute and now spit and polish. I just ache to see you Charlie. Next week yippeeeeee!! Mae Mae I didn't realize you were adopted by Angelina and Brad!

Elizabeth said...

You're too funny mom. We can't wait to see you!

Mike, Lisa and Jett said...

Hi Elizabeth.

I often look at your blog & I just wanted to tell you your family is beautiful! I know you must hear it all the time, but he is really a gorgeous little boy.

Hugs ~ Lisa

Anonymous said...

i love him!!!! It sort of looks like Im cutting his hair.