Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello mounted flat sreen!

I originally posted the below pictures to show my mom that we *finally* mounted the damn flat-screen, after almost a year. My husband has been getting tips from his father on how to best hide the cords, which I believe we'll be threading through the wall and into the closet to the right of the tv - so I think that will be solved soon. Does anyone have suggestions for the room? With Charlie toddling around, we have to keep it a bit sparse. The table with the lamp is actually a nesting table with the smaller of the two temporarily supporting our cable box. I bought the two barrel chairs the day before Charlie was born and loved them at the time, but now think the black laurel print is way too Crate & Barrel - which isn't a surprise because they came from where else but....Crate & Barrel! I blame it on my delirium of being 41+ weeks pregnant. Any suggestions on how to warm up the space, what to use as a coffee table (ottoman?) or how to liven it up would be appreciated. Oh - and I almost forgot...is the flat-sreen mounted too high?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get rid of the wires!!!!! Are they gone yet. Am I starting to sound like Mommy Dearest yet?
It looks great though. I just have wire issues.

and on the most recent post.....Day Care? It's just a few hours. Let the little dude spread his wings, or his flippers, or flappers or whatever Sea Turtles have.

I love you. Just thought I'd drop by.
xoxo
~Trish

Anonymous said...

Your younger and most favorite sister will gladly take the barrel chairs off your hands, free of charge! What a good family you have!

Elizabeth said...

No the wires aren't gone yet but we're (meaning KC) is taking care of it this weekend. Or so I was promised. :-) The Day Care thing has been tramatic, all right!?